US Expat Tax Preparer (EA, CPA) – Full Time
Employment status: US-based employee, Netherlands based employee, or contract work anywhere
BNC Tax is a close-knit community of Enrolled Agents and CPAs preparing taxes for Americans living all over the world. Our focus is on expats. We strive to keep our clients compliant with even the most complex U.S. tax regulations. We believe it is our role to help guide our clients through their tax filing process, from providing easy-to-use upload from anywhere software, to looking for tax savings opportunities, to keeping deadlines, we provide it all.
This role is great for someone who has experience with tax preparation and wants to level up to the exciting world of expat tax. The ideal candidate is a CPA, Enrolled Agent, or a candidate for either qualification.
- U.S. Citizen
- At least 1 year experience preparing US tax returns including Forms 1040, 1065, 1120, Sch A, Sch B, Sch C, Sch D, Sch E, 1116, 8812, 8995
- At least 1 year experience preparing state tax returns
- Valid residence permit in The Netherlands
- Valid work permit in The Netherlands (sponsorship not available)
- Start immediately (within 1 month)
- Active PTIN
- Current on CE requirements
- At least 1 year preparing expat tax returns including Forms 1116, 2555, 8938, 8621, 8858, 5471 and FBAR
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or working towards qualification
- Experience using Intuit ProConnect tax software
Why work with us?
- Work from home – no commute!
- Constant growth opportunities
- Super cool colleagues
- Fast growing company
- Competitive salary
- Fun company outings
- Help your fellow Americans abroad
- Small company – the value of your work is seen every day!